As some of you may know, I’m not a big YouTube watcher. I’m usually way behind on what’s happening over there. I very, very rarely watch anything anybody sends me. Why?
- I’m generally reading Twitter or Insta and I don’t like to stop what I’m doing to watch a video
- I’m usually in a place where I can’t/don’t want to play the audio or use headphones
- I hate, hate, hate the long meaningless intros. It takes YouTubers so long to get to the point. By the time they are finished telling us about what they are going to talk about today, I am already bored and have clicked away. (I understand that’s because of YT’s algorithm btw)
- I prefer to read rather than watch a video as a method of obtaining information, in many cases, depending on the topic
I used to say I have ADHD; and that’s not accurate. I just have a very, very low tolerance for long intros in videos. It renders me incapable of watching them, so for practical purposes, I can’t watch them. But I don’t have ADHD. I have a great attention span for things I love. So I’m sorry if I hurt people’s feels when I used to say that on Twitter.
Then along comes this creator, Probably Alexandra. She made an exceptional Flat Earth video. Jeran mirrored it and it went viral. A couple of my friends sent it to me, saying, isn’t this your content in this video?
I almost didn’t watch it, even though it features my content.
But finally I did watch it, and I’m very glad I did. She gets straight to the point! No long intro! And she shares lots of relevant information and insight.
She informs us on:
- Why all the propaganda against Flat Earth
- Why globe defenders are acting out of programming, not logic
- Esoteric (hidden) vs. Exoteric (general) knowledge
- Trauma-based mind control & MK Ultra
- Why Flat Earth is a salvation issue
And much, much more!
Anyway, got on over there and watch it. And Like, and Subscribe, and all the YouTube things.
Thanks for reading!